Conducting business on an international scale is never a simple endeavor. There are multiple legal matters to consider and a variety of regulations to be covered. If you are thinking of expanding your business to operate internationally, we can offer the experienced counsel you need. Our experience spans from U.S import/export control laws to international commercial law. We have helped corporations facilitate joint ventures, investments, and other agreements worldwide.
Our international business law focuses on the following practice areas:
- Export control laws
- Joint ventures
- International litigation and disputes
- Business formation
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Restructuring and insolvency
- International collections and judgment enforcement
- Internet-based businesses/e-commerce
- Employment law
- Antitrust and national security law
At The Berglund Group, we cultivate a close relationship with each of our clients to learn their business better to implement a sound business strategy. We offer comprehensive legal services to lessen the impact of regulatory structures and keep their businesses running smoothly.